Question
Posted by: Shabir | 2011/08/18

OCD

I have very bad thoughts that I cant control.

1. I was on cilift 4 years worked brilliantly then stopped working
2. Moved to Luvox worked brilliantly for a year then stopped working.
3. Used Cipralex one year worked brilliantly for a year then stopt working.
4. Started using Luvox for 3 weeks now& mdash & mdash no results yet& mdash & mdash -should I wait until I see phyciatrist again.

Its unusual for drugs like ADs which have been working well, to just suddenly stop working. I have frankly never heard of anyone in whom three different good Ads worked |brilliantly" for a year and then stopped. Discuss this with your psychiatrist as soon as you can see him ( remembering that it takes some 2 weeks for any AD to start to show its potential ). Also ask him to consider referring you for Cognitive-behaviour Therapy ( CBT ) which is an effective non-drug treatment that could be really useful and could help to give you control over the thoughts, and similar obsessions

2
Posted by: Ronel | 2011/08/18

Do you perhaps drink AZOR occasionally with your AD?

Reply to Ronel