Question
Posted by: Tired | 2010-08-30

OCD

Is this ocd. I constantly worry about dying. Worry about leaving family and my little kids. It used to happen just before a menstrual period these thoughts now for the entire month as I get older. I take a mild anti depressant for pms but I don''t want to think like this. It is too much. What can I do

It could be OCD, or a variety of Depression. There is no such thing as a "mild" anti-depressant, nomatter what anyone tells you. Either they are taken in a proper and effective dose, or in an insufficnent dose.
Only a proper assessment by a competent shrink could clarify what's the actual diagnosis, which would be the basis for a discussion of realistic treatment options.

1