Question
Posted by: najma | 2010/02/23

Obstructed womb.pls help

Hi, I had a laparoscopy recently and doc revealed that my left tube was blocked due to infection...the part I diudnt get was that he also told me that I possibly have an obstructed womb. What I would like to know is what could cause thi and can it be corrected and how. Help would be appreciated. Tahnks

I am not sure what your doctor meant by an obstructed womb. This is not usual terminology.

3
Posted by: NAJMA | 2010/02/26

HE SAID THE INK WAS NOT COMING THRU THE WOMB LIKE SOMETHING WAS INSIDE MY WOMB CLOSING OFF PASSAGE FOR INK TO PASS THRU

Reply to NAJMA
Posted by: Fortune Mtshali | 2010/02/25

Hi Doc! Plz help me understand these abbreviated diagnosis:c/s for cpd,c/s for foetal distress& big baby.Plz give me cpd in full and its indications.I know C/S-{caesarian section}

Reply to Fortune Mtshali