Question
Posted by: Tina | 2012/09/12

Obssession Bahavuior!!!

Good Day Doc

I''ve just recently started dating this guy,we met over internet dating and we been seing eachother for a month,he stays in a different town (100kms) away from where I stay. He''s working as a Doctor so he''s always busy during the day,but I get so insecured beacause we normarlly chat over Whatsapp when he get a chance, So when I see that he''s on line and not chatting to me that''s where i get irritated becuase he''s always claiming to be busy and I sometimes understand that,but it does''nt stop me from being irritated. So i''m worried that if i can confront him or talk to him about it he''ll think that i''m some kind of an obsessed woman or something...Am i obsessed,i''ve had some trust issues in the past and i''ve spoke to him about those issues, Please help as i don''t want to loose this guy...

With internet dating, a distance relationship, and a new relationship, you really don't know this guy at all, and he doesn't really know you, either. Do you know whether, if he's at a more isolated clinic, they might also use Whatsapp to chat to other clinics, doctors, etc., perhaps about cases and work issues ?
And isn't it a bit early to be so possessive and focussed on whether he has other friends ?

3
Posted by: Angel | 2012/09/12

Surely your past experience is causing the behavour.

Reply to Angel
Posted by: Sandra | 2012/09/12

Give the poor Doc a break. This is new girlfriend if he is into you he will be, and if you feel irritated now rather dont push it any further

Reply to Sandra