Posted by: Cruz | 2009-09-01

Obsession - going crazy

Please help me. I have totally lost it.
I am 38 years old. I have been diagnosed with OCD and depression (5 years ago) and have been in and out of therapy ever since. Recently, I will have something happen and I just cannot let go. Like my step-child will say something which hurts and I cannot think of anything else but how I can get back at her. It will eat up my entire day. All I will do is google her, and think about the situation - ALL day! And then I begin hating myself. Please help me. I am so losing it. I want a normal life where I don' t have to think too much.
It is easy for people to say oh just stop playing it over in your mind or get over it. But it really is not. Please help me.

I answered the other time you posted this query