Posted by: Julia | 2009-07-10

I am feeling very strange at the moment - this may sound weird, but I am having a REAL problem. I recently saw a movie with an incredibly good looking actor in it, he is a new actor so you haven' t heard much about him. but in my opinion he is the perfect man.

Now I cannot stop thinking about him, first thing when I wake up in the morning, he is on my mind, it is as if I have met him, and I know I never will. I have even had thoughts of having an affair (if I could find someone even remotely as good looking) as my husband and this actor are complete opposites.

I don' t know if I am feeling like this because I have been married for 5 years, my daughter is turning 1 tomorrow, I am turning 30 next year or I am just plain PMSing. My husband is just not doing it for me anymore.

I am seriously OBSESSED with this man - I am looking at pictures of him on the internet the whole day, and it is having a toll of my work.

What can I do to get over this?

I am desperate!!!

Don't you notice your first error ? He LOOKED like a perfect man, and was an ACTOR, with careful make-up and filimg, to make him look like a perfect man. He might be a serial killer in real life ; you have no idea. You know what he looks like, when he's acting or posing for pictures, not what he IS like. And even if he was actually marvellous, you know perfectly well he couldn't possibly be interested in you --- not because there's anything awful about you, but he has his own career, and won't be interested in anyone in another country who has chosen to take a fancy to him.
omething isn't working like it used to, in your marriage, maybe there's even an element of PND, certainly you're working at work and at home with an infant.
Marriage counselling, to hal your marriage would be a really good idea, maybe even preceded by some personal CBT counselling to help you break this bad habit of obsessing pointlessly about the guy you'll never meet.

Posted by: Julia | 2009-07-13

OMG!!! yes, its Robert Patterson!!!! That' s so weird. And I still feel this way.

I am busy working my way through the Harry Potters. just so I can see him again - hopefully it will put me off.

Reply to Julia
Posted by: Oh my word! | 2009-07-13

I felt that why about Robert Pattinson. But I' m cured aswell. He isn' t that outside of Twilight. Watch Harry Potter and the triwizards championship. Number 4. Rob is Cedric. You' ll see, his not that hot.

Reply to Oh my word!
Posted by: Linda | 2009-07-12

Is his name Robert Pattinson?

Reply to Linda
Posted by: cadi | 2009-07-11

OH I do that a lot .idont think its hurmful.its like fantcizing. i LOOVE Mattew MaCougney. he`s so charming. i love him best on " how to lose a guy in ten days" .

Reply to cadi
Posted by: Ruby | 2009-07-10

Does this actor happen to be Robert Pattinson?

Reply to Ruby

Ja,I' ve been there. Even had a screensaver of the celebrity on my computer at work and on my phone. The good news is that you will get over it. It took me about a year, but I am cured. I still like the actor a lot and never miss one of his movies. I think this is normal, as long as it doesn' t affect your marriage. My husband knew about my crush, was a bit upset about it, but he didn' t make a big deal out of it. One day you will wake up and smell the coffee. I think it is harmless.