Posted by: C | 2012-01-27

Obsessed with musician

Is my obsession healthy or unhealthy? Local musician, go to all his gigs in my Province), on Facebook Group created especially for his obsessed fans and plays his music over and over and over again. Joined Facebook because of him and thinks about him all day long. Dont feel anything sexual (he is too young), just adore him and connects with his music. I am 42, married with two kids.

Obsessions are not healhy or helpful. Enjoy his music by all means ; focussing on only one msician means you miss out on all the other reat music of he last 800 years, though. Maybe you need other interests and activities as well ?

Posted by: C | 2012-01-30

Thank you Anri and Kels and Cybershrink for your useful feedback.

Reply to C
Posted by: Kels | 2012-01-30

Ignore the other people, some people use the fact that they can remain unknown as a mask so they can reveal the true, nasty idtios they are. They are quite pathetic and they should take their own advice, it is so childish.

Reply to Kels
Posted by: Anri | 2012-01-28

Hi C

At least you admit that it is an obsession. At least nobody is getting hurt by it. As long as it doesn''t take over your life wit frinds and family, I think you can enjoy. Just make sure ther is a balance.

Reply to Anri
Posted by: C | 2012-01-28

Wow,some nasty people on this forum. Thanx for your opinions, I appreciate.

Reply to C
Posted by: Obvious | 2012-01-27

No stranger than collecting stamps or bird watching, but it is a complete waste of time and intellectually mind numbing!

I suppose it is harmless but surely a woman of your age should choose to do something more gainfull like studying or volunteering.

Cannot help but aree with others that you should grow up........

Reply to Obvious
Posted by: JUSTIN BIEBER | 2012-01-27

grow up

Posted by: justin bieber | 2012-01-27

Grow up

Reply to justin bieber
Posted by: Onicca | 2012-01-27

Who is that

Reply to Onicca
Posted by: ally | 2012-01-27

you are sick lady!!!

Reply to ally