Posted by: WM | 2009-09-02

Obese and desperate

Please help me !!! Ive been on every diet imaganable. Im 42 and weigh 129kg my daughter is 15 and her weight is 127kg. Im depressed, sad and a total wreck. Is there any diet that is going to help me ?

Dear WH
You and your daughter need to discuss your extreme weight problems with a medical dr to see if there are physiological factors that are causing your weight gain (e.g. thyroid, female hormone or insulin imbalances) and also if you have complicating conditions such as diabetes or heart disease. If you both need to lose more than 20 kg, which seems likely then I would recommend that you discuss the option of using Xenical with your dr. Xenical stops you from absorbing fat from the foods you eat so this automatically lowers your energy intake (each gram of fat you don't eat, saves you 37 kJ!). You should use Xenical with a very-low-fat diet to get the best results and also start exercising when you have lost some weight. You could use the Xenical to get you started on the right track and then just stick to the low-fat diet and steadily increase how much and how long you exercise. If you need assistance with a very-low-fat diet it may also be a good idea to see a clinical dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area). If this diet plus the Xenical also does not work, then you may have to consider a gastric bypass. I would recommend that you contact the Bariatric Centres of Excellence in regard to having a gastric bypass to assist weightloss. You can contact Jana Derksen at the Call Centre for the Netcare Bariatric Centres of Excellence on 0861-623-7489 or contact her at: or call her on her cell phone at: 072-373-0155 or visit their Website at to discuss this option if you have a great deal of weight to lose.
I hope that you and your daughter can find a method that will assist you to lose this excess weight.

Posted by: MM | 2009-09-10

hi, check out and click on " cohen"  tab on the rightn.

This plan is completely natural, uses no potions, pills or injections. The losses are astounding (check out photos on the blog). You' ll see the blog is full of women (with little and LOTS to lose) who interact on their experiences with the Plan.

The success of this plan is rooted in that they test your blood and then DESIGN A PLAN FOR YOU...

I' ve tasted success and decided to share it with anyone who needs it... you can also google 1st personal diet for the main website...

Best of luck!

Reply to MM
Posted by: goni | 2009-09-02

Yes, get used to eating fruits and vegetables, drink lots of water - 8 - 10glasses a day. Exercise and cut off all the fatty and sweet stuff like cakes, sweets, samoosas, meat with visible fats,

Reply to goni