Question
Posted by: lil mama | 2008/10/24

Obesan

I am currently on obesan and once I have lossed about 20-30 kgs I will go over to herbal life has anyone tried obesan is it effective??

Dear Lil Mama
I hope that the other Readers are giving you feedback on Obesan. Please be careful with these pills because they can become addictive. Also keep in mind that you need to combine the medication with a low-fat, energy reduced diet and some exercise. As you lose weight and become more mobile, start going for brisk walks for at least 30 min a day and increase how fast and far you walk as you get fitter.

2
Posted by: lilmama | 2008/10/27

I need a eating plan what do you suggest?Is Obesan effective?

Reply to lilmama
Posted by: lil mama | 2008/10/24

Dear Doc
Tha reason I put on so much weight was during my pregnancy I did not gain much weight when I was preg but after baby was born I just went BOOM my bmi now shows that I am a bit obese.I just want to lose the 10-20 first kgs and then go over ti herbal life and stay on that.I also need a healthy eating plan while I am on it I drink +8 glasses of water a day and have fruits through out the day.I would just like to know if the obesan is effective?

Reply to lil mama