Question
Posted by: Brian | 2011-09-05

OBE

Hi, know anything about astral projection? Have you experienced anything like this? Do you believe in this and think its possible? Or lucid dreaming? Curious, thanks

Expert ImageMeditation Expert

Hi Brian,

Out of Body Experiences are something that I have had in the past and know enough about if you want to explore that. That includes lucid dreaming, which is similar but not the same.

Having a good meditation practice can help understand these experiences and integrate them into your life.

Its not something that I would suggest you practice alone without some guidance. Having someone to help with this kind of thing is very useful.

Best
Warren

warren@quantumNLPcoaching.co.za

1
Posted by: Raynoch | 2011-11-21

This wsebite makes things hella easy.

Reply to Raynoch