Question
Posted by: sannie | 2012/07/05

obagi blue peel

Good day. Please can you inform me which dermatologists/plastic surgeons in Pretoria/Nelspruit/Johannesburg offer the Obagi Blue Peel. I have been asking around and it seems no docter in these regions have ever heard about this procedure. :-(

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Sannie, thank you for the question.

I am not aware of who uses the Obagi Blue Peel but this is basically a 20% TCA peel and most plastic surgeons and dermatologists offer this form of peel. Please contact Dr Marianne Duvenage at +27 (0)12-460 4646+27 (0)12-460 4650 294 Aries Street Waterkloof Ridge Pretoria and I am sure they can direct you accordingly.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2012/07/08

Hi Sannie, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert