Question
Posted by: cax | 2011/02/15

o

A brand new love in my life asked me to kiss a very good lady friend of her because she finds it kinky.

Her lady friend is 41, i''m 29. I dont find her friend attractive at all, only see her as a good friend, never met her in real life. Her friend came to my town for business and i''ve been visiting her at late nights because thats the only time she has to meet up with me...

Her 41 year old friend has been calling me allot lately but my new love told me that its her friends personality and nothing more after i told my new love that i find it strange...

This new love of mine is bi curious. She is very playful person, makes allot of jokes and is silly. She really likes me and i can almost say love as we disagreed about something on night and she cried.

Last night my new love phoned me after i made a joke that her friend might jump me which will cause me to squeel and run.
My new love then said that she would find it kinky if i kiss her friend and that i have her permission...

I took it as a joke for about 30 minutes but then she sounded pretty serious. She then threw the phone down in my ear after saying that i''m boring.

This confused the crap out of me... is she jealous and showing it in a spiteful way? can it be that maybe she is just making a joke and being funny? or is it possible that she really finds it kinky?

her 41 year old friend said that if she didnt like me visiting her she would of told me and that she thinks my new love was serious.

what me and the 41 year old decided to do was to act like we did kiss and if my new love is cross about it we can say we are just joking but what we also did was just to put our lips together and taking a picture so that if i told her it was a joke and my new love is cross about it i can send her the picture. So i have a backup to a backup to a backup plan.

I am a very open minded person but i fell for this girl and would like to be with her a couple of times before she starts kinky things if she is in to that. I''ve never been a kinky guy when it comes to 3 sims or sharing my woman - i find it a bit harsh for my heart. the 41 year old how ever did say that this girl wont go to far and that she is really crazy about me...

I need advice, i''m not to sharp in the experimental thing and want to know how or whats the best way to handle it...

If she wants you to do anything you don't naturally want to do, with the lame excuse that she finds it kinky, that's rather pathetic, and doesn't deserve to be loved.
It makes no sense that you have been meeting with her old friend, and it sounds as though something odd is going on between the pair of them, and they may be playing with you.
You all sound awfully immature, even if the old women are 41. Move on, and leave them alone to play whatever kinky games they wish to - you will not find a lasting and happy relationship with either of them, let alone both

3
Posted by: cax | 2011/02/15

Thank you Doctor!

Reply to cax

I've responded to this question 3 times now, and will not respond again.
FOR THE LAST TIME : what i said was : " If she wants you to do anything you don't naturally want to do, with the lame excuse that she finds it kinky, that's rather pathetic, and doesn't deserve to be loved.

You all sound awfully immature, even if the old women are 41. Move on, and leave them alone to play whatever kinky games they wish to - you will not find a lasting and happy relationship with either of them, let alone both."
Try mixing rather with adults.