Question
Posted by: Sucks | 2010/04/12

Nystatin powder

Do we get Nystatin powder here for candida treatment. And is it an over the counter product or do I need a perscription. Ive been struggeling for years. with candida. tests show I have no diseases that is causing it expect being on antibiotics for years. Other candida meds not working. I have high cholestrol and skin problems will the nystatin interfere with meds for these that I am taking, or put presseure on my liver?

Hallo Sucks
We get nystatin in a tablet and a syrup. It may interfere with your cholesterol medication. Using regular (3 times a day) probiotics may be safer and just as effective (Probiflora 9)

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/24

Get Medistatin from a vet or pet store. Its actually for pigeons but much cheaper and basically rebranded nystatin powder.

Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/13

Hallo Sucks

Reply to cyberdoc