Question
Posted by: Tamer | 2012-02-20

NXtdKSKpUvNxe

Sometimes dog do over-heat their body and we know they will be at risk if that heaepnpd... Thank you for sharing these very resourceful site about dogs and pets..

Expert ImageDog Behaviour Expert

Hi Tamer, nice to be in touch! You are so correct!! People often dont realize that even leaving a dog in a car for 5 minutes in hot weather can be dangerous - if they did, they just wouldnt do it! It is all about education, education, education, and not just from people like me - from people like you sharing what you have learnt with others. So pleased you like the site and really nice to hear from you. take care, Scotty

1
Posted by: Dog Behaviour Expert | 2012-02-20

Reply to Dog Behaviour Expert