Posted by: GM | 2011-06-17

Nuzak &  Contraceptive

I am on 40mg of Nuzak per day,is it safe to use it and use the "  pill"  together???

Unfortunately, you did not mention which oral contraceptive you are using but I am unable to find any drug interactions between Nuzak and the most common oral contraceptives used.

Posted by: BELINDA | 2016-07-17

my daughter is 18 now and is on nuzak and stresam, because she suffers from anciety and can become mildly depressed. she is now in her 2nd month of using th Yaz contracepti pill, is this safe for her? ever since she went on the Yaz she became moody,stubborn and have anger outbursts often, Im worried about her,should i take her off the Yaz as this is used for controlling and helping her with her periods and acne.

Reply to BELINDA
Posted by: GM | 2011-06-18

I am not using one yet but I would in the near future but I am scared of any implecations

Reply to GM