Question
Posted by: Mariska | 2011/08/05

Nuzak 20mg

Good morning,

I am currently on Nuzak 20mg and the only side effect I have is no libido. I have 3 months left on the pills, but I am affraid my relationship might end due to my boyfriend thinking its him?! Is there any other anti depressend I can try or something I can take with Nuzak to help?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Mariska

Unfortunately, a decreased Libido is indeed one of the more common adverse effect with some anti-depressants.
Your best option would be to discuss this with your prescribing for an alternative treatment option and a suitable way of swithcing between products. You should also discuss this with your BF.

All the best!

3
Posted by: SOPHIA | 2011/10/17

IM CURRENTLY ON NUZEK AND FEEL VERY ANGRY ALL THE TIME ,WHAT CAN I DO ,PLEASE HELP!

Reply to SOPHIA
Posted by: Mariska | 2011/08/12

Can I take Nuzak at night before bed? Will it make a difference?

Reply to Mariska
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/08/08

Hi Mariska

All the best!

Reply to pharmacist