Question
Posted by: Mel | 2012/04/02

Nuzak

My docter has put me on Nuzak on Thursday. Yesterday was the first day I felt nauseous and had blurred vision. I have taken the medication in the morning but feel terrible until late afternoon. Have taken it 2 hours ago and feeling terrible again. Could I take the medication in the evening?

Its unusual to react so unpleasantly to the first doses of Fluoxetine ( Nuzak / Prozac ) but possible. It is possible to try taking it at night, and see how that affects you - and discuss these reactions with your prescribing doctor

1