Question
Posted by: nn | 2010/04/22

Nuzak

My doctor prescribed me Nuzak last year. I took them for 3 months and decided in Dec to stop taking them and see if i can cope without them. It has not gone too well. I have lost all interest in life and in my myself. I am moody at work and have a short temper. I went back to the doctor last week and she gave me another prescription for 6 more months. Nuzak seems to work on me but how long will it take before it will start working?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi N

In general the product will be effect after 4-6 weeks. All the best!

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/04/23

Hi N

Reply to pharmacist