Posted by: MeMe | 2009-05-25

Dr put me on Nuzak 20mg as from 7/5/2009. I am still very listless at work and tired. I can not concentrate and could not be bothered with the queries comming in.When I am at home it is totally the opposite. Will it take longer still to feel an effect of this medication and return to my old self?

If your doc has properly diagnosed Nuzak is a generic form of FLuoxetine, he antidepressant better knwon as Prozac, and suits many people. All ADs take around 2 to 3 weeks to show their full effects, though 20 is a starter dose, and many people are better suited by 40 mg If this drug doesn't suit you, there are many alternaives. And something highly efective for Depresion is CBT counselling ( Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ), so check out whether there's someone near you who can provide that, too.