Question
Posted by: Lindie Broad | 2011-08-23

Nuvyron

What do you think about the Pill Nuvyron for weight loss, I would appreciate a honest opinion befor I purchase it.

Because as usual the suppliers will tell you its just wonderfulle

I need to loose about 13 kg

Dear Lindie
I have checked the herbal ingredients of Nuvoryn and there are a number of them, such as Guarana that can have potentially negative side-effects. The Green Tea and Hoodia may well assist with weightloss, but because of the other ingredients that are either potentially harmful or not proven to promote weightloss, I cannot recommend the use of this type of product. I would rather use a well balanced slimming diet and daily exercise to lose those 13 kg. Less expensive and safer in the long run.

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2011-08-23

Dear Lindie