Question
Posted by: wingnut | 2009/12/22

nuts

hi, please give me some advice, i have been experiencing sore balls. my penis is fine but my balls are tight and sore. what cud this be from? after sex they are even more sore?

Sore Testicles is your body’s way of communicating that something is not all fine. I suggest you seek professional advice form a medical practitioner as soon as possible. This link might also provide you some more interesting reading material - http://www.ehow.com/about_4660958_causes-sore-testicles.html
You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a professional as close a possible to you or visit our website – www.sexualhealth.co.za for interesting and valuable information.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/12/23

Reply to sexologist