Question
Posted by: Inge | 2012/09/10

Nutritional statutes in South Africa

Good day.

I am in need of some information regarding the nutritional statutes in South Africa. Are you able to assist me in the matter or can you advise me where to obtain the necessary information, please.

I am currently completing an ISSA fitness nutrition course and being from South Africa they require the above mentioned information if I decide to practice in South Africa. I thank you for your time and efforts.

Kind regards,

Inge Bournes-Harper

Dear Inge
I am not quite sure what you mean by 'nutritional statutes'?? Do mean nutritional status or legislation pertaining to nutrition in SA? I think you need to contact the Association for Dietetics in SA (ADSA)at Phone No: (011) 061-5000 and ask if they can assist you. You can also visit the Website of the Department of Health and search for nutrition.
I hope this helps and wish you all the best with your studies.

3
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/05/30

Hi Inge Did you find any information? I am doing the same course, and stuck on the same question...... Not sure where to find info! Tania

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/12/13

Hi Tania I am doing the ISSA course now myself and I was hoping you managed to get some resources as to the info on the nutrition statutes for SA? I would be grateful for a little help, if possible

Dear Inge