Question
Posted by: Pally | 2010/01/23

Nutrition or eating plan for endometriosis suffer

I would like to find out what is the best nutrition or eating plan for someone with endometriosis.

Dear Pally

Unfortunately there are no specific diet plans for endometriosis. The factors that stimulate the spread of endometriosis are biochemical and to the best of my knowledge are not nutrient based. The sources of these tissue active substances are thus far unknown with respect to nutrient or other lifestyle factors. However there is significant research underway in this field and perhaps in the future certain specific factors may become relevant.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010/01/26

Dear Pally

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert