Question
Posted by: Karina | 2013-01-06

Nutrament T

Hi there,
I am hoping you can help me.
When I was younger I fondly remember drinking Nutriment T as a supplement due to the fact that I ate such small portions.
Since returning to SA I found out that it is no longer in production or was renamed or branded.
Could you possibly shed some light as I desperately want to get my hands on some...it is the best supplement drink that was ever on the market and hope it isn''t discontinued.
Look forward to hearing from you...hopefully with good news.
Thanks in advance and Happy 2013.
Karina

Ps...if it is still in production, could you suggest possible retail outlets? Thank you :)

I don't know this. Try DietDoc.

4
Posted by: Mike. | 2015-02-02

yes, I was wondering if it was still in production. I played the role if therein in the television commercial for it.

Reply to Mike.
Posted by: Safwaan | 2014-02-15

Vanilla nesquick tastes exactly the same . I find it difficult to get it but generally available at shoprite / checkers stores . Check their website , only available in tetra pack . Tastes exactly the same

Reply to Safwaan

i also remember using Nutrament T when i was growing up... in fact my grandfather used to drink it daily so when i visited my gran would give me some... i continued to use it into my late teens while playing a lot of rugby at school/university... it was fantastic stuff... pity it's been discontinued...

Posted by: M.Mohamed | 2013-01-21

Nutrament T was discontinued in 2003. I use to use Nutren Active which was apparently the replacement. It''s still available and can be found at most pharmacies

Reply to M.Mohamed