Question
Posted by: Mizo | 2010-01-11

Nustate Injection

Hi All
i stopped using nustrate injection last year June,trying to fall pregnant but no luck but i am going on my period.how long does it take for the injection to be out of my system.should i see a doc for this matter?

Have a look at the Top 5 question on falling pregnant after stopping the injection.

3

I am using neusterate and I'm worried because iam always on my periods., it has been 3 weeks now. Please assist

I wwant to know how long it will take for nurstate injection to be effective before I can have unprotected sex.

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-01-12