Question
Posted by: Duduzile | 2010/09/06

Nuristerate

I have been on the Nuristerate injection for 4 years now and have stopped as I was supposed to go back on the 22nd August. Is the injection still in my system and if so how long will it take? Have my chances of getting pregnant decreased as I have been on the injection for too long now?

It can take up to a year for your epriods to return normally, so there is usually a delay in return to fertility.

2
Posted by: DUDUZILE | 2010/09/16

I just stopped Nuristerate and returned to my periods immediately. will ther be a delay in my fertility?

Reply to DUDUZILE