Question
Posted by: Lefli | 2008/10/14

Nuristerate

I started using Nuristerate in May 08and I had my last injection in July.08 .I stopped taking it. I have been spotting and bleeding at odd times since September08 (when I should have taken my 3rd injection)till October 14 08.How long will it take for me to start menstruating? I have been having unprotected sex, can I get pregnant even though I' m spotting? I wanted to move on to Yasmin, when will it be safe for me to so?

It can take up to 9 months for your periods to return regularly and you can fall pregnant in this time. You can start Yasmin.