Question
Posted by: Simeon | 2009/06/11

Nur-Isterote- Contraceptive= mixed return dates

My last appoint with my doc for the contraceptive was the 11th April 2009. I misplaced my appointment card and just remembered the last ap date. I am just from the doctor and was told that the contraceptive period is calculated on an 8-week period not from the Appointment not as per the day/ month. What are my chances of being pregnant? I did a pregnancy test it came back begative. but I am scared as my period hasn' t started.
What are my chances of not being pregnant?

It appears that you are only a few days late with the injection and pregnancy would be unlikely.