Posted by: CJ | 2009-02-17

Nur Isterate Injection

Dear GynaeDoc

I am 35 years old and have been diabetic for the past 5 years. I have always had a more than health sex drive and this even continued when I went on the pill. Five months ago I changed to Nur Isterate injection because I am diabetic. Since then I have notice da significant decrease in my libido to the point now where it is non existent. My diabetes is doing okay and therefore I cannot think it can be the diabetes. Could the Nu Isterate be affecting my libodo/sex drive.

Nuristerate can affect sex drive, yes.

Posted by: dolly | 2009-03-13

its over a year since am bng using a nu isterateinjection,but now my period are bng haviourb and takes more than 10 days,am developing womb cramps that i cant even cough bcos my womb becomes more painfull wen i do that.

Reply to dolly