Question
Posted by: Charlie | 2008/06/01

Nur-Isterate and depression

I used Nur-isterate for five years with no side effects with regards to weight gain and breast tendernes. I went through a bad patch about 8 months after starting with the injection, and then went into depression, my question is could the Nur-isterate have been the cause of the depression and bad mood swings. I would really like to go back to using the injection, but I am scared of the depression, could you help clear this up?

Charlie

Nuristerate is associated with an increased risk of depression, so this could have contributed to your depression.