Question

Nur - Isterate

Iv''e been on the Nur-isterate injection for the past 3years. Before i was on it i used to get my period twice a month for more than 8 days at a time and my blood pressure would drop at any time. I can''t remember when last i had a period (its a relief as my blood pressure hardly ever drops). I have put on alot of weight since I''ve been on it.

Will going off the injection help with weight loss (i am 1.58m weighing 79kg''s)

thanx

SOme women do gain weight on the injection, so stopping may help you to lose the weight.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-04-23