Question
Posted by: Lee | 2012/02/21

Nur Isterate

I have been using nur isterate for gong on 7 years with no break. I was due back on 17/02/2012 but went back on 16/02/2012. by 18/02/2012 I has started spotting(light brown and bright red in color) THis have never happened to me before. While speaking to the sister who administered the injection I mentioned that Im getting married in March 2012 and she suggested I stop using the nur isterate in order to fall pregnant and give my husband-to-be his pride. My fiance and I have decided to wait 3-5 more years before starting a family and the sister did not seems to respond well to this. Could it be that she administered the wrong drug? Or didnt administer it at all? I hate needles and avoid looking at them at all costs, I did however feel an " injection go in"  Please help me! I dont want to fall pregnant on our honeymoon! What would cause the spotting?

Spotting on the injection is quite common. It is always possible that people can make mistakes but I would think that it is unlikely that you did not get the injection. If the spotting persists, see a doctor to be on the safe side, though many women have this side effect.

1