Question
Posted by: Zane | 2011-09-13

Nur-Isterate

hi

i''ve just came off Nur-Isterete(i was due to have taken it on the 3rd of Sep.),not using any contreceptives and i''ve been experiencing hectic headaches ,sore nipples, feeling moody,short tempered ,lot of gas in my stomach and lower abdonimal pains (it feels like i''m having period) , haven''t had my cycle as yet.
is his normal?

Yes it is normal - your body adjusting to being off the injection.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-09-20

Posted by: Sugar | 2011-09-14

I went off Nur-Isterate on the 31st of the mont and on the 17th of the next month my little boy was concieved. Think you need to do a pregnancy test.

Reply to Sugar