Question
Posted by: Nelly | 2011/08/24

Nur-Isterate

i''ve been using the injection - Nur-Isterate for a year now,i havent been sexual active for 6months now....if i stop taking it and not being sexual active will i fall pregnant?or i can stop it and take the morning after pill?

The morning after pill is not a good idea on a regular basis. If you need contraception, you should use somehting regulalrly.

4
Posted by: Tee | 2011/09/30

I''ve been using nur-istrete for 6 month, nw i stoped nd i''ve been bleeding for two weeks nw. Please help me

Reply to Tee
Posted by: Gemma | 2011/09/12

Hey, it takes about 6-9 months to become fertile again after the nur-isterate injection. But, I think it''s a better idea to stay on it or change to the 3month injection.

Reply to Gemma
Posted by: Nelly | 2011/09/05

i''m not planning to take the morning after pill regularly , but can i just go off the injection?and not use any contraceptives immediately after that is it ok?

Reply to Nelly