Question
Posted by: Carla | 2010/03/05

Nur Isterate

Can you please tell me exactly how Nur Isterate works and affects my body. Does my body still produce eggs? Where do they go? Do I only produce a certain amount of eggs in one life time?

It mostly works by thinning the womb lining, preventing implantation. In some women it can prevent ovulation as well.
You are born with a certain number of eggs - a few million. Most of them just disintegrate.

2

Posted by: anon | 2010/03/06

Yes you only have a certain amount of eggs, you are born with them, at birth the avarage egg count is between one and two million, by the time you reach twenty it would more or less be half of what you are born with and when you reach 30 you only have abbout 200 000 left, the woman body does not produce more egg cells

Reply to anon