Question
Posted by: Soph | 2009/08/18

Nur Isterate

i just starterd nur isterate . I had my second injection last week during my cycle . But i have noticed now when i go to the toilet i am still bleeding when i wipe . its not alot of bleeding as i dont notice it until i wipe myself . is this normal or should i be worried .

It is a normal side effect of the injectable.

1
Posted by: Cadi | 2009/08/19

I think it is normal and it can go on as far as 3-4 months but after that it will stop for a while again. so get used to having abnormal cycles.For me i gained so much weight, had to buy new ward-rope so i lost them. I' m still adjusting....Gud Luc

Reply to Cadi