Question
Posted by: shygirl | 2009-01-09

Nur-isterate

I' ve been on Nur-isterate for 8yrs and I' ve noticed a gradual decrease in my libido...i' m I wrong in making a connection between low libido and my injection? if not, can anything be done,using this injection is my preferred contraceptive. I' ve had no other problems with it and would like to continue using it if there is way.

Nursiterate can affect libido.\ There isn't much you can do about this other than using a differnt contraceptive.

1
Posted by: Nix | 2009-01-28

I' ve been on Nur-Isterate for 8 years and getting married in September after which we would like to start a family. Would I have difficulty to get pregnant and how long will it take for the contraceptive to work its way out of my body? I also had no menstrual cycle for the past 5 or 6 years. What is the problems I could expect to have due to this contraceptive? Thank you.

Reply to Nix