Question
Posted by: Racoon | 2011/01/27

Numbness, weakness and tingling pinkies and forearms

Dear Doc

I have recently been experiencing numbness and tingling in my pinkies and outer sides of the ring fingers on both hands. It streches up to my shoulders. I also have weakness which is starting to bother me quite badly. It doesn''t sound like carpal tunnel? the other thing that coincides with this numbness and weakness is dizziness and balance problems, especially when I''ve been sitting for a while. What could this be??

Hallo Racoon
this could be a nerve pinching in the elbow or even at the level of the neck. Please ask your doctor to have a look, you may need referral to an orthopedic surgeon and further tests (scan or xray)
Dr Betd

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/01/27

Hallo Racoon
Dr Betd