Question
Posted by: Pgt | 2010-04-12

Numbness under eyes

Two weeks ago, I was on holidays so I felt lonely and got severely depressed, went two nights without sleep and was hunted by constant thoughts that were killing me. Last week, I was back to work and was in a good mood, but I couldn''t sleep still. So I slept about 3 hours a night. Finally, yesterday I got so tired I got a headache and thought I was going to vomit. I slept 12 hours non-stop. I felt better in the morning but my eyes feel heavy and my face feels numb under my eyes, plus I feel a tightness in my chest similar to when someone tries to strangle you. How long till I''m back to my sleeping routine and these symptoms disappear?

Hallo Pgt
It sounds to me as you may have clinical anxiety and/or depression and I think you may need medication for this. Please see your doctor for examination and prescription?

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-04-13

Hallo Pgt

Reply to cyberdoc