Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2010-09-30

Numbness / tingling in toes

As a result of numbness/tingling in my toes I was send for a CT scan which revealed bad circulation to the feet. I had a bilateral lumbar sympathectomy but its over 2 weeks later and my numb toes still persist (although they are now warm). When I mentioned this to the specialist he said that it was not vascular and further tests would need to take place. I do not have unlimited funds and cannot live like this. I also get stabbing pains in the toes which lasts for a couple of seconds. What could it be and what can I do to correct it. Please help I am so depressed

Hallo Michelle
You may have neuropathy - damage to the nerves in the feet (could have been caused by bad circulation) Try using vit B co supplements, and ask your doctor to prescribe something like Trepilene for the pain. Hopefully it will get gradually better now after the operation.

2
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-09-30

Hallo Michelle

Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-09-30

Hallo Michelle