Question
Posted by: sas | 2010-04-21

Numbness/ tingley sensation in kidneys.

Hi there..

I am 26 yrs of age and for about a week now i have had this irritating numbness/tingling sensation at my lower back. I find it uncomfortable to sleep and i occasionally will get shooting pains up my spine if i lie still. A part of me says its my Kidneys and very concerned.
I have no passed history of kidney disease and classify myself healthy.
I have started running just recently for fitness, could this be the cause?
I also started taking Hoodia diet pills could this be the cause? (All Natural!)

I am hoping all i need it a good back massage... Your help/advice will be greatly appreciated!

Regards..

Hallo sas
Your symptoms could be due to lower back strain. You could have your urine tested just to be sure, but I think seeing a physiotherapist or your GP for an evaluation of your back would be the next step. I don't think it is due to Hoodia.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-04-22

Hallo sas

Reply to cyberdoc