Question
Posted by: Gerrit | 2010-09-05

numbness on right side of body

I am a 31 year old male, experiencing numbness and tingling in right side of lower body, up to the knee area. These symptoms started after a lower back pain.I am a farm tractor driver, so I sit in the vehicle most of the day. Due to the discomfort I am experiencing, I am not able to work at the moment. Would you suggest seeing a chiropractor or another type of treatment? What could be the causes of these symptoms?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Your problem does seem directly linked to your lower back - and the tractor driving is possibly a further contributing factor. A chiropractor should be able to assist you greatly.