Posted by: Angie | 2010-01-22

numbness in my fingers

Im a 29 year old female and for some strange reason some of my finger tips feel numb. It started last week in my left hand. Today my right hand is feeling numb too. My mouth feels dried out like im dehydrated and my head is very light, spaced out almost.

I thought I might have pinch a nerve while sleeping but it has been a few days already and now my other side is also going numb.

Any idea what this could be?

There can be a multitude of reasons for this and I therefore, suggest that you consult your doctor for tests. Numbness in both hands can be due to nerve impinchment or the start of a neurological disease. It is thus imperative that you consult your doctor as soon as possible.