Question
Posted by: Amber | 2010-10-11

Numbness in Fingers

Hi there!
I need some help...
I''ve been experiencing numbness in my fingers of my right hand (right hand only, especially the thumb and forefinger) for a few days. It''s not all the time, it comes and goes. I have no other symptoms (that I''m aware of) and read on the internet that it might be a nerve. I did some excessive exercise last week, and my shoulders (especially the right side) caused some discomfort for a few days. I have headaches as well, but I don''t know whether it''s just a normal stress headache or something else.
What could this be, should I be concerned and consult a doctor?
Is there anything else I should look out for?

Thanking you in advance

Hallo Amber
It could be a nerve pinching due to a muscle spasm in the arm or shoulder or in the wrist. Try taking an anti-inflammatory like Neurofen for a few days (if you are not allergic to it), but see your doctor if it does not improve

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-10-11

Hallo Amber