Question
Posted by: steph | 2009/11/17

numbness

Thanks for your comments. No weakness noted, and no involvement of the arm really just this dermatome seems to be affected.There are some days where my shoulder is incredibly painful, but these are normally the days that I have been carrying loads of text books to uni :) I keep trying to alternate the side that I carry my bag on, but usually end up running up and down between lecture venues and in my rush I forget ! I suspect a visit to the Dr won' t go amiss.

Expert ImageShoulder Doc

you will certainly need to be evaluated by somebody who understands the neurological aspects of the upper limb, could be a neurologist, or upper limb surgeon

Regards,

Dr Joe de Beer