Question
Posted by: CGovender | 2009/09/22

Numbness

I have numbness in my pinky finger and slighy in my ring finger.
Xrays have shown that there has been disc degeneration in C4-C5 and C5-C6.
What is the sid effects if an operation is not performed and will this cause starin on the other discs if an operation is not performed. Is there and alternative to an operation.

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Before radical intervention is considered - it may prove beneficial to try conventional care such as chiropractic. Once movement is restricted at any given level - there is always the possibility of further degeneration in the levels above and below the affected area.