Question
Posted by: Newby | 2009/01/27

Numbness

I have a kind of numbness in my left hand. Both my pinkie and ring finger are numb going down to my wrist. Had no accident or anything like that. It just started one about two weeks ago increasing over two days untill it felt like numbness.

Dear Newby
You may have a pinched nerve in the wrist due to carpal tunnel syndrome. It may help to treat with anti-inflammatory like Neurofen and voltaren jel if you are not allergic to any medicine or have contra-indications to using it. If it does not improve your doctor may need to refer you to an orthopedic specialist.