Question
Posted by: private | 2012-03-15

Numbing Cream/IPL

I''m male and want o start epilating my facial hair, nad to thin out my leg hair.

The epilator(Epilady) hurts alot!

Is there a number cream that is potent enough that can be obtained over the counter to reduce or eliminate the pain.
__________

My other question or option is IPL

Can any one tell me where I can find a IPL machine for home use?

I want use it to remove armpit, face and leg hairs(man and woman)

Only about 3 people will be using it, but I don''t want to buy a small useless machine where it takes days to do a cheek or leg.

i have bough a laser machine before, bu the head was as mall as a needle, so its useless.

My budget is about R13 000. I heard that the wave is suppose to be 640 to 1200nm? Not sure what that meant to get rid of even the worst blue beards

Expert ImagePharmacist

I'd suggest trying EMLA cream (which is available OTC) - It should not eliminate pain completely, but may be worth investigating for reducing discomfort.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2012-03-16

Reply to pharmacist