Posted by: Lea Venter | 2012-08-24

numb toes

Why are my toes numb. I have been told it could be sign
of diabetes but have had tests and they are negative.

Expert ImagePodiatrist

Thank you for your mail. The are various causes for numbness in the toes, it could be localized due to pinching of the nerves or nerve damage, it could be neuropathy caused by underlying condition eg. Diabetes or circulatory etc. Consult with a podiatrist that could assess your specific condition and determine the cause and most suitable treatment. for your nearest podiatrist or 0861 100 249

Posted by: Theresa | 2012-11-26

Thank you so much for this aritcle, it saved me time!

Reply to Theresa
Posted by: Fundi | 2012-11-17

I was diagnosed with uterus fibroids about a month ago. I then had apain on my upper right leg which led to the numbness in my foot. The fibroids were removed two weeks ago but my foot especially my toes are numb. What to do Im scared.

Reply to Fundi
Posted by: Maliyah | 2012-10-14

Yo, good lkooin out! Gonna make it work now.

Reply to Maliyah