Question
Posted by: worried | 2008/10/12

Numb Toe

For the last three days I' ve experienced a kind of numbness in my right little toe. It feels heavy, numb and as though it is sort of attached to my foot. My right leg is also very irritating at night, the sensations are that of growth pains I use to get as a child. I' m 24. Any ideas to what might be causing this?

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you have x-rays taken of your lower back to establish if there is any pressure on your nerves in your lumbar spine present, as this might be causing your symptoms. You should therefore, make an appointment with a neuro-surgeon.

Kind regards